Comments:

1. Trynadad says:

Some of the best snipers in the world have been women. Although I think most of them wore shoes…
    Also #2 is a great pic, and has a guy just loafing around in the back ground. Sniper photobomb!

2. johndory says:

#12 plox

3. fasterthanu says:

killin people has never been easier

4. gaboy says:

Barrett 50 Cal is one of the best Sniper Rifles made. If I had the money I would own one just to say FUCK YEAH every time I fire off a round.

• Slip Rings says:

A Barrett is a 3+ MOA gun- great for shooting trucks, not that accurate for shooting people. At 1000 yards that thing shoots a 30 inch shot group ( the average human is 19 inches wide)- best case scenario….. If you have lots of wind or are a crappy shot that shot group gets considerably bigger. I'll take a Remington 700 .308 cal all day long. Stick to video games kid, cuz ya don't know shit about guns.

• Andrew says:

Actually, every time I fire a .50BMG I mentally should FIVE DOLLARS, SOB!

• jeff says:

cheytac is best sniper rifle ever, .408 higher speed, less drop, no signature makes it untraceable after fired.

5. Heber Coll says:

It takes guts to be ready to spend days lying on the ground without moving waiting for a single shot. That's dedication to the job.

Love #2 and #29

6. AnyoneForCoffee says:

7…….Wow.

You can just imagine this one hitting the shots on leave.

7. USMC vet says:

reach out and touch someone….. OOOhhhhhRaahhhh

8. Frank says:

I present Kellie Pickler + Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle. Start here and go right: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iamian_/3120260841/i

Taken by my friend the photog.

9. DJ Diggity says:

Beautiful set of pictures! Thanks!

10. Guest says:

# 14 isn't a sniper he's a marksmen

11. Ko Shendai says:

you have to be badass to be a sniper. you sit all day wait for the shot, and when it comes you have one chance to hit or they hide and start trying to find out where the shot came from. and once you hit you need to get the hell out of there cus you have basically no means of protecting yourself when they rush at you with automatics.

12. robin yates says:

the latest extreme range shots were fired by a British Corporal, Craig Harrison in Helmand Province , Afghanistan.Using an Accuracy International L115A3 he killed 2 Taliban at a range of 2.47 Kilometres.His third shot hit the Taliban fighters machine gun. This was in November 2009

13. Opeth says:

I'd hate to meet #30 in a dark alley.

14. mike says: