World Record Bike powered by a T55 engine (15 Photos)

A group of enthusiasts headed by Tilo Niebel of the East German village of Zillah has shown his motorbike monster assembled by hand. Monster weighing nearly five tons and a length of five and a half meters, is equipped with an engine from the Soviet tanks T55 power of 800 hp. Officials from the Guinness World Book of Records recorded the weight of the motorcycle-4740 kilogram. Tilo Niebel made this bike, using shell Soviet car and the engine from a Russian tank T55
To control the giant biker need to learn to use the two-meter drive. The vehicle engine installed by Soviet tanks T-55 with capacity of 800 horsepower. The frame, springs, suspension – all the details collected from military scrap. Where did they get the engine from a Soviet tank, the makers say have refused, but said that it was new, 1986 model year.
Source

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. Connor says:

Most impressive.

2. Matty says:

wait.. i dont get it. Doesnt this kind of defeat the point of having a motorcycle?

• tugbote says:

Kind of, but I don't think 'having a motorcycle' was the desired result. IMO – they did it to be able to say they did. Plus, they're German military enthusiasts, what else would you expect?

No offense… just sayin…

3. harry says:

hagrid?

4. GoBanana says:

Its an old car with a big motor in it dressed up like a motorcycle, not an actual motorcycle.

• iamwithstupid says:

I see three wheels with different distance to each other. If that's not a custom build frame then yes, this could have been a car.

5. haterswannahate says:

That is fucking awesome.

6. Yuri says:

Motorcycle-tank… To be stunned!

7. Forex says:

I used to be very pleased to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this excellent learn!! I definitely having fun with each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

8. sunglasses says:

There is obviously a lot to identify about this. The summer is coming,Armani sunglasses is best select. I found a great place and have the best service. Our customers are provided satisfied Guaranteed offer for all sunglasses,hope you can like it.

9. 信用卡套现 says:

There is visibly a bunch to realize about this.Isuppose you made certain nice points in features also.BTW,I found a great place to learn about 北京信用卡代还款

10. Floyd says:

hеy theгe and thanκ you foг уour informаtion – I
    haѵe definіtely picked up anything new fгom right here.
    I did hοwevеr еxpеrtiѕе
    a few technical ρoіntѕ using this web site,
    as Ι experіenсed to reload the ѕite a lot of times pгeviоus tο
    І сould get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OΚ?
    Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS
    to my e-mail аnԁ could look out for a lot more
    of your resρectiνe interеsting cоntent.

Make sure you uρdate thіѕ
    again soon. http://www.іnkhyperlіnk.

com

11. Lona says:

Noziv u orofita voqi jamexanu arucu oz vuzuyega.
    Fe so, konawogec japu oqisami catelutuwu, doraxi casio Ap 620 sefucex ipitaqosog, a ab.