Comments:

1. USMCG.... says:

Thanks for the post!! I forgot how much I miss my babies (I was a crew chief on Hueys and Cobras in the Marines)….

2. BigDingo says:

#9 Float like a butterfly, sting like a mother f**king cobra attack helicopter

3. fox06 says:

#17 nice book.

4. mr fantastic says:

Man, that's why I had always wanted to be a chopper pilot, right there. But I wasn't smart enough. Not only are the machines awesome, but so are the crew, both in the air, and those who keep them in the air. Well done, Marines! Semper Fi!!

5. Helocopter46 says:

#17 Who is she?!?!?!

6. Ex DAT says:

Had those flying overhead in the Armored Cav until they replaced them with the Kiowa Warrior. Most were sorry to see them go.

7. Steve says:

Oohrah! 6324 (H-1 Avionicsman). HMLA-369. Gunfighters rule!!!

8. Anonymous says:

Kick ass pics!!!!!!1

9. Danny says:

Kick ass pics !

SF

10. […] Friday Firepower: Strike like a Cobra in High-Res (21 HQ Photos) [chivegallery size="full" columns="1"] theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures for Friday Firepower Submit your […] […]

11. bob says:

the majority are not Zulus. They are either Sierras (AH1-S) or Whiskeys (AH-1W). The Zulu has 4 blade rotors and a ball type NTS in the nose.

• Rick says:

yeah, I wanted to go all Zulu but I couldn't get enough high-res, still I thought the old school was pretty cool

12. air jordan retro 8 says:

I’m now not sure where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this info for my mission.