Going in with an M9 by your side (25 Photos)

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. lfd says:

Do these jam up as much as the 92s? Although certain kinds of ammo are a lot worse but having to clean the thing every 10 clips is just absurd.

Although my dad didn't clean his for years and just carried it in his saddle bags and cleared jams without caring… It took me an hour of scrubbing to finally get all the crud off when I finally got my hands on it.

2. CaptainTeddyBare says:

This pistol looks like it could pack a real wollop! I imagine if one were to aim it at a tree then they would have little trouble causing some damage (to the bark at the very least). Because trees are as strong as Ashton Kutcher's determination to end sex trafficking I don't think the damage would be too bad. Of course, I can't say the same for the poor squirrels who would have NO idea who vandalized their home!

And why are the fellows in #24 shooting at water? Did they see a gang of dolphins participating in the animal kingdoms most unspeakable act (gang-rape of another)? I hope they remembered to put one step back and have their feet planted firmly on the ground – because once discharged I am pretty sure that the gun would feel like a punch to the shoulder.

3. x30515 says:

Great pistol, but it'll never be as good as the Colt .45

4. mitch says:

#24 arent m9s. They appear to be sigs

5. Matt says:

I was also going to point out that the Navy almost primarily uses the Sig P226 as seen in #24.

As for the M9, they jam like crazy because the ones that are in service are old and wore the hell out. The new ones don't have anywhere near as many issues. Also, a lot of their problems are old and worn out magazines.

• Dookes says:

We still primarily use the m9. The only people in the Navy I see with the Sig are the protective service guys

6. Johnny says: