On a lighter note, it’s time to Choose your Weapon (21 HQ Photos)

There are more weapons out there but these are today's options
So, what'll ya have?

theBRIGADE wants to show off your weapon of choice?
Submit your Photos here

theBRIGADE wants to show off your weapon of choice?
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. Luke says:

No comments eh?

2. Swarley says:

#18 w/ out question

3. Canuckster says:

What's #4?

• GreyGhost9 says:

WWII german tiger tank i think

• Cory says:

Do you see the optics on that? No way it's WW Dos lol. What we have here is a modern pint sized can of kick ass, complete with Iron Cross. I personally like the idea of being able to park a tank in my garage.

• Mike says:

#4 is a German Wiesel III auto-cannon carrier, introduced in the 1980s.

• Rick says:

sorry for the late reply, yes on the Wiesel (thanks Mike) and I'm working on an HQ post of Wiesels. They're firing and getting deployed, it's an ok post (respect for Deutschland type thing)

• Javed says:

So no games are on versus??? That would be great news. I live in buafflo and have center ice i should have all the games on there. It would be terrible if they were on versus. even if you dislike mich and rosen you cant dislike them enough to like vs.

4. GreyGhost9 says:

#11 long range

5. GoForth says:

I see what you did there…
    #19 #20

6. That Guy says:

#19 Fred Savage? is that you?

7. r0n says:

What is #21?

• derp says:

Russian plane with PPSh-41's strapped into the bomb well. Used to strafe retreating Germans.

• Rick says:

thanks for getting the answer to r0n, #21 this one defines war = f-ing brutal

• snakrause says:

I could tell the bay was full of of PPSh's, but I was wondering why exactly they were transporting them in this fasion — hanging awkwardly on mounts with magazines in, which wouldn't exactly be the most space efficient and I'd imagine they might had been more prone to being damaged with the mags in like that than they otherwise would be — but I was thinking this was transportation! I wouldn't have guessed they were using the bomber as a weapon platform!! Looks damn intimidating!

8. clickhere says:

#5 troll gun?

9. lol says:

#9 lol #20 fuck ya

10. Brandon says:

#21 for when you absolutely positively have to kill every stinking nazi in the room

11. Leslie says:

# 6 is my husband:)

12. Estética says:

You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

13. get referrals says:

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular put up amazing. Fantastic activity!

14. Need For Speed World Hack says:

I used to be recommended this blog via my cousin. I’m not positive whether this put up is written via him as no one else recognise such specific approximately my problem. You are amazing! Thank you!

15. Gold price says:

Thanks for some other informative site. Where else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect method? I’ve a project that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

16. lebanon forum says:

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.

17. reserve hotel says:

Undeniably consider that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to consider of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst folks think about worries that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks