How about some allies we can trust…starting with Poland (43 Photos)

Call me crazy but I believe Poland will be a future superpower. My theory is based on one thing, they seem to be good people. After this week's event, I think it's time to show-off some of our allies. Has anyone out there worked with the Polish military? Good, bad what'd ya think?

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. x30515 says:

Ranger Tab on the Polish soldier?

#43

2. Jrock1945 says:

Those Pollocks make some DAMN good Combat Engineers/ Demolitions specialist. They’re all over Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

3. ukkio says:

The Poles kicked Russians asses many times throuout history. You gotta respect that. Allso their pilots helped defend Brittain during WW2 in no small part. Respect.

4. SGT Perz says:

The poles are great soldiers. They lack the technical and tacticals equiptment/training we possess. Though inspite of what they lack they make up for it in bravery, determination and practical thinking. It was an honor to serve with such good soldiers. on another note any foreign service can wear tabs and badges from our schools if they meet the standard and are authorized by their own command.

5. Reavenant says:

I'm 22 years old and I'm from Poland.

As a long time Chiver and fan of the Brigade I'm must say I'm truly honored and proud that site like yours starts a new and very valid topic by reminding everyone who is going to watch this site that there are also other good soldiers which side by side with American Marines, Pilots, Snipers and all other good guys fight and serve in various remote parts of the planet to protect us and all those who can't protect themselves from terrorists and other dickheads that thread us in any matter.

The good work our soldiers, their bravery, dedication and sacrifice to our common goals is as important as the work of all soldiers who fight along with Americans, nevertheless thank you for starting this by mentioning Polish Soldiers.

For all those good guys and girls who have fallen for us, no matter of unit, rank, nationality or language

CZEŚĆ ICH PAMIĘCI! NIECH SPOCZYWAJĄ W POKOJU.

God bless you all

6. Krage says:

There a shit ton of good soldiers working overseas. The brits and americans have all this fancy gear… The Poles, Canadians and the ANZAC's are badass troops who dont have all the equipment but train to be hard as fuck and kick ass at everything they do! Train harder, bleed less.

7. M. S. says:

I think this post was terrific.

8. Col. Klink says:

Da!! I verked wit zem bock in zee year 1939. September I sink. Zey ver very easy to verk witz. Zey just did not know vat to do witz zee Panzers. LOL.

9. NATO ISAF Headquarters – Kabul, Afghanistan : April 2009 – April 2010. The POLs are fucking awesome. And they can lay down a nice spread for a feast better than your grandmother on Thanksgiving.

10. That Guy says:

please more posts like this. honor all who fight next to us. so we can make sure we will be there with them when they need us. #27 looks so bad ass.

11. Mike says:

As an American of Polish decent who served in the US Army for 13 years, I am always so proud to hear how my fellow Poles are great allies and great soldiers. We always get a bad rep for all the jokes, but all the Polish soldiers I have met are high speed and a credit to ther country. Great post I love it.

12. Yuppo says:

how about future superpower Denmark?

13. SPetsnz says:

@#21

is freking cool

14. Jesse says:

Never worked with the Polish Army, but I taught English in Kolobrzeg, Poland for a year (2002-2003). I wouldn't mind getting a chance to work with them on the military side.They're fantastic people.

15. beery says:

General Patton once wrote ('War As I Knew It") that if he had to point the best soldiers in the entire world it would the Poles. It wasn't that he didn't believe in US Army. The Polish proved many times that they never give up fighting for freedom and they'd rather die than surrender. God bless America and their loyal Ally Poland!

16. brian says:

I am proud of the Polish soldiers.
    Real Americans, The brave soldiers.
    Fight the lies of the media and the primitive Polish jokes.

17. Judie Shank says: