Firepower Afternoon Randomness (32 Photos)

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. Kodos says:

#29 RESPECT
    #30 PRIDE
    #31 Thank you, BRIGADE..

2. Anakrusix says:

Agreed

3. Jimmy5923 says:

#31 good choice , bravo.

4. Pablo3520 says:

Thanks to all of our Military service members out there. To SEAL team #6, we salute you. Thanks risking yours to protect and avenge ours.
    #31 Thank you Brigade.

5. That Guy says:

#31 and that makes you a man worth respecting. God bless this site.

6. AeroMace says:

#31

BRAVO sir… And thank you for your work on this site

7. Jay says:

#11 looks shopped. Can't be sure though.

8. Tatt says:

#31

Could you talk to the Chive please.

9. josh says:

#28 well put

• Alvaro says:

Lance Meadows Posted on I been telling meylsf since last night I think I want to go for a jog this evening; its been a while . This post must be a sign that I really do need to throw on my running shoes also and hit the track (especially since I missed National Running Day) tonite. Thanks for the inspiration Leslie!

10. Dash says:

Just an observation Rick – your last comment on never posting a photo of OBl – (referring to a death pic I assume?) Didn't you kinda violate that in your May 2 fake death photos post under the wtf section? Just sayin'…Regardless – keep up the great work

11. Poololololol says:

#31 there was a pic of Bin Laden in the links below….😦

12. unknown says:

#5 twinke lol #6 gogogogogogogo #14 don't get in his way lol #23 enter the worp hole befor it disipers #30 fuckin taricts

13. Keith Whitmore says:

In picture #14, if you want to impress me. Stack those boards or whatever is shown on top of each other. With no spacing at all. In all actuality the person is only breaking 2 boards this way. The spacing helps with the breaking. Many moons ago when I was in Viet Nam I had this Korean instructor. The guy had no neck and hands that could kill. He was up breaking 32– 1/2" fired clay tiles, stacked on top of each other, no spacing. At the time I could only break 2 1/4" myself, but I was only under his tutelage for 6 months. Before I was rotated stateside.

14. Swarley says:

#2 #3 #24

15. Rick says:

I stand corrected, I did the "fake Bin Laden photos post". In all honesty, I would have posted the real photos of his death. But after taking time to think about it, I realized why should I put that POS on the site. Some times you have to reflect on a situation to make a better decision. On a lighter note. Any one know a good way to replace dead pixels in photoshop? #10

16. Yoda says:

Well done on another good selection mate. Best site on the net. As far as Bum Laden is concerned I think Churchill's comment from WWII is quite apt.

"This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But it may be the end of the beginning."

Well done to all troops. You're making the world a better place.

17. Alex says: