Fear not, it’s time to Choose your Weapon (23 HQ Photos)

There are more weapons out there but these are today's options
So, what'll ya have?
theBRIGADE wants to show off your weapon of choice?
Submit your Photos here

theBRIGADE wants to show off your weapon of choice?
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. #23
    weapon chosen. Others need not apply

2. dauntlesscelt says:

Dadgum brigade. I had mine picked but then I saw #23

Can I pick a vehicle and a hand-held weapon? I am aware it's against protocol but just this once please?!

Scroo it. I'm not going to ask you.

3. P90 says:

#22 Me likey a lot.

4. Raph says:

#11 all the way

5. AsciiAdam says:

#8 is pretty sweet. That must be hot as hell though.

6. #22 works pretty effectively as a weapon but otherwise I'd pick either #23 or #6

7. NeoDra says:

#8
    #22
    it's too different

8. dasd says:

━═☆┈━═☆ We need fresh air everyday,we also need fresh items to obtain fresh mood.So let's go to — ★☆( www luckystore7 com )★☆– will lead your to a

fresh world.Do not be hesitant.It is ok to let you feel happy.Come on.LOVE SH 0PPING HERE.you can find many ch`eapest and fashi0n stuff here
    Regret is your paying no attention to this and miss this ━═☆┈━═☆

air J0rdan sh0es33$,Air F0rce 1 33$, dunks SB sh0e$30-35, Sh0x sh0e$30-35. disc0unt jersey, High quality T-shirts20$,ED hardy t-shirts$20,ED Hardy h00dies,Evisu

sh0es,GUCC1 sh0es,LV Handbag$36,Chanel Handbag36$……welcome t0 www luckystore7 com
    _________________________$$$$$$$__________
    _______ $$$_____________$$$$$$$$$$$________$$$
    _____$$$__ ______________$$$$$$$$$$________$$$$$$

9. Marco says:

What's #16 inside of?

10. MissingKaito says:

😉
    I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use. Tagcent.com