Meet the men and women of AMMO (26 HQ Photos)

"My name is Mark Barrett, SSgt in the USAF. I am an AMMO Troop who was lucky enough to deploy to Kandahar with a group of men and women from Sept 2010 - March 2011. We are the guys that build the bombs that kill terrorists. Our A-10s dropped more bombs and 30mm than any other deployment to Afghanistan since the war broke out. Pictures included are of me and my fellow AMMO troops doing what we do. Building bombs, breaking shit, Kandahar Santa, homecoming, and other random shots from around the base."
Thank you Mark and you team for these great photos and your service.
theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

theBRIGADE wants to show off your pictures from service
Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. Derek says:

Nice bro I'm AMMO too stationed in Osan right now.

• Eddie13 says:

Enjoy Osan! As an AMMO Troop, Korea is an awesome tour. I was there in 1990-91 and I had the time of my life. Left Osan and went straight to The Netherlands, but that's a different story.

IYAAYAS!

2. Bill57 says:

it was an honor to see your awesome photos. I wish you could have labled one for me to drop on them. Thank you for your service. It is very appreciated

3. Bob says:

Good Job, and well done…..

Welcome Home.

4. Paul says:

#23 Not even norad could decode that…

5. Chris says:

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.!!! Another AMMO troop here checking in!

6. Bob says:

As a Marine, I did some crazy shit. Then I saw:
    #12

you win.

7. AO1 says:

Air force AMMO are pussies. Navy Aviation Ordnancemen do it better. IYAOYAS. (If You Aint Ordnance You Aint Shit)

8. Jay says:

Thanks for your service- and thanks for sharing these photos.

9. Payce says:

#30 I miss my gunships. I loved working on them.

10. Randall says:

if your not ammo your waiting on them. WEAPONS!

11. […] to his Twitter followers for advice on his son’s disorder. Mark’s AMMO Troop had been featured on theBRIGADE last year and many of his Twitter followers were […]

12. […] to his Twitter followers for advice on his son’s disorder. Mark’s AMMO Troop had been featured on theBRIGADE last year and many of his Twitter followers were […]

13. […] to his Twitter followers for advice on his son’s disorder. Mark’s AMMO Troop had been featured on theBRIGADE last year and many of his Twitter followers were […]