From Vietnam to the modern battlefield, one of the greats: M14 (33 Photos)

Comments:

1. Franklin says:

There's a reason Delta Sniper Randy Shughart took one to Somalia with him.

I dig the early starlight scopes in #26.

2. Stan_Dalone says:

the gun was accurate and deadly with iron sights put a scope on it and kiss your ass good bye. I definately wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of this weapon

3. NeoDra says:

cool gun!
    and nice pose
    #18

• Edna says:

How is it that simply ayonne can jot down a blog in addition to grow such as trendy as this? Its not resembling you’ve whispered everything incredibly amazing –further similar youve painted a pretty portrait over an issue that you recognize not anything concerning! I dont need to look mean, at this point. But do you really consider that you know how to grow away with adding various pretty pictures plus not actually speak everything?

4. Doc says:

I used one during my first deployment as an MP back in 07-08, and I loved it. A tad heavy, but you could lay down the hate with that sucker. Its a real beauty.

5. Iceman2509 says:

I bought an M1 Garand about 3 years ago and I love it. It is only natural that my next purchase be a M14.
    Its a sexy weapon.

6. Matt says:

#8
    Either the guy in 8 is fucking around, an idiot, or it's badly shopped.

• Franklin1138 says:

I wonder if it's the angle. I could see him using an ACOG for distances, but still having a red dot for iron sights, but only if the ACOG had the rings that you can see through. Otherwise, you're right…that set up is less than ideal.

7. paul says:

#16 Looks very Metal Gear Solid/ badass!