Comments:

1. deleted4255536 says:

Well, I learned, it is easier to and less boring to have a gorgeous woman clean your gun, than doing it yourself lol

• VanIsleChiver says:

she was just cleaning it and it went off

• Mamatha says:

X0XNAKEDSNAKEX0X:@seantico amigo yo tengo usando uno en color negro y rojo ,aparte de que se ve muy bien ,me ha sldiao muy bueno tanto en funcionalidad asi como en lo que busca uno en un cel. suena muy resio los videos y fotos e imagenesmuy claros y lo mejor la radio no necesita de que le conectes el manos libres es muy recomendable saludos a peru desde mexico

2. George says:

I have a gun she can clean!

3. R2GFan says:

I was cleaning my "gun" during the video…it went off close to the end.😦

4. Mike says:

Near the end I finally found the gun in this video……finger off the trigger too, nice technique.😉

5. .Krookz says:

What gun?

hot model she was cleaning something? I hadn't noticed

7. […] of Duty: Black Ops [VirileMag] Most educational how-to video I’ve seen, and I learned nothing [TheBrigade] Seven easy ways to break up with her (when you’re afraid to do it) […]

8. […] a quick video Video of hot girl cleaning a glock : theBRIGADE Reply With Quote + Reply to Thread « Previous Thread | […]

9. Kiyosi says:

Hell Yeah! My dad took me to see this when it was first released. It was awosmee. He also took me to see the Blues Brothers in 1980. He was the coolest dad ever and I am so glad he passed along his appreciation for multi-car pile ups in film to me.