Comments:

As an interesting note, The Kidd's predisessor of the same name DDG 993 was to be sold to Iran before the overthrow of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi. but they felt that it would not be a good thing to sell a state of the art Ship to the Iranians. Now here is a newer version saving their sorry asses. Good Job to the crew of the Kidd thank you for your service

2. wisemx says:

Ooh Rah!

3. MikeBedlam says:

It's good to see the US take the high road here. If the roles were reversed, the crew would've been subsequently arrested as spies.

4. Franklin1138 says:

I hope Ahmadinejad recognizes the gesture as goodwill, but he probably won't.

5. Per Mare Per Terram says:

A nice gesture, but I dont think you will get a thank you note from the mad mullahs!!

6. Kodos says:

We ARE the good guys…

7. przechuj says:

Vincennes

8. No-Name says:

And naturally in the news is that Iran has arrested and sentenced a former US serviceman visiting his Iranian grandmother to death on charges of espionage. It's almost like they're asking for a SEAL team or twelve to come knocking….. At least the Iranian crew is appreciative to the Kidd's crew for sticking their necks out for them.

9. Tom says:

I bet they claimed asylum….

10. Auth says:

PB M&M’s are super yummy, totally ensurdtand. And there is nothing so refrecsing as being a goofball with the hubs, it’s the best! I have been meaning to give you my tip on homemaking/organization since that post, but I keep forgetting, so here it is: I purchase cheap white plastic measuring cups and spoons to leave in the dry ingredient where I use them the most. So, for flour I keep the 1 Cup in the bin. For sugar I keep the 1/4 Cup in there. For baking powder I keep the 1 tsp in there and for baking soda I keep the 1/2 tsp in there. And just distribute how you like. I have nice metal measuring cups and spoons I keep in my cupboards for the other stuff, but it makes cooking and baking MUCH easier!

11. hamid says:

google earthe write s persian sea but you write arabic sea!!!