User submit: Meet the Engren family (26 Photos)

Comments:

1. Janelle says:

Your the best babe!!! Good job!!! We love you the most!!!
    Janelle

2. Lowrent75 says:

Thanks to you and your family for your service. Sweet pics and glad your hubby came home safe and sound! Good luck in all that you do.

3. meat42 says:

Thanks for sharing. God bless your family and so glad your husband is home. Carry on.

• Clnfrfs says:

I make serveal of these common mistakesmyself because I ignore the little details.I just go about doing my regular marketingtactics and don’t realize some of the mistakesthat I actually make

4. Rick says:

not sure what's going on with the comments today, trying to figure it out, don't know why "deleted by user" is coming up but I'm looking into it

• THEbill alone says:

"deleted by user" is coming up because this comments were deleted by user. No problem with comments, only with users😉

5. Trey says:

Good luck to you dude! (Brigade Staff: MP's don't have the ATGM (Anti Tank Guided Missile) Stryker variant. Just sayin'.

6. americasucksASS says:

Nice. Now go back to puppy throwing and urinating on corpses.

Congrats thank you for sharing the pics of a sweet family. Thank you for your service and sacrifices.Glad you made it home in one piece. Chive On and God Bless

8. Palmatead says:

My handsome husbands name is Andrew. He was an MP with the 82nd Airborne. Did a tour in Iraq and saw some crazy shit! He is the best father and husband any one could ask for.