Friday Firepower: You’ll never stop Chad’s hunting fun (12 Photos)

Comments:

Very cool, You are an inspiration to us all. The only limitation is what you can think of. Good Job Awesome

2. Chad says:

Thanks Rick! Thanks everyone for the support!!

3. Wet_tosti says:

Caterpillar tracks to make it all complete? I think it's great how you show the world that you are anything but helpless. I hope you inspire a lot of people.

4. Memphis691 says:

Absolutely awesome. Get 'em boy!

5. No You says:

#4 in a wheel chair, can still kick your ass. Good post.

6. No-Name says:

Well Chad,

YOU SIR, ARE A BADASS.

7. WHO says:

personally i'd strap my legs to cbr fireblade… keep it real orange peel

8. Greg Traynor says:

hey man check out my accessible hunter blog, we should go hunting together some time

• Will do! That would be great!

• Auth says:

This was my first Mp3 Experiment Awesome time! Can’t wait to see the pics of the light show and the cmraea flash wave ! I almost wish I was a bystander must have been fantastic to watch. Also, was one of the first to the neutral zone (Go White!), and helped make the tunnel that was SO cool loved whooting at everyone as the ran through!Great job Improv Everywhere! I’ll be back next year for sure! =)~Michele

9. kelvin says:

way to go your amazing,the world needs alot more just like you,dont let anything get you down,way to go

10. Lulatsch says:

I am aware of the irony that I'm writing this on a site full of gun- and war-fanatics, but WTF?
    Inspiration?
    Someone who lost his legs and starts doing basketball or something is inspiring but HUNTING?

I mean you got away with you life after the accident and you reward that by killing innocent wildlife?
    I mean do you at least eat the flesh or use the fur? Or do you just keep their heads as trophys.

Don't misunderstand me, I like guns and I like war but sport-hunting is just wrong and far less it is an inspiration!

To me this just looks like another retarded redneck.

No support from me, buddy!

• Chad says:

I don't need your support lets get that straight…

And I do eat what is killed. Great job reading into what little bit I wrote…It would have been smarter for you to ask 1st before you call someone a retarded…MORON.

11. Claudia says:

hsrlloie0 on October 24, 2011 @Ooklamonkeynow, you can actually get an iPad 2 for Free, simply google for: freeipad2giveaways.infoMy 19 cousin son just received one, and I couldn’t beleive my eyes..!