Starting like our parents did: hard work (2 Photos and a thought)

theBRIGADE wants to find the best Photo of the Day
If you think you have that picture, submit it here

Comments:

1. antitango says:

Don't be proud of what job you're doing. Be proud of the jobs you've done. Every job needs doing. Some suck, but they're still necessary.

Without the support of the guys who clean, wash, sweep, mop and cook no aircraft could fly, no ship would last very long. The health of the crew depends on guys like this. Ships sail and wars get won because it is a TEAM effort even down to thew guy who mops and sweeps
    Thank you Grant Godfrey and all the other people who do that very same job we need you and appreciate your service God Bless you

3. f18_elec says:

Lets go AE's!

4. wisemx says:

ROTC! Ooh Rah!

5. @DicksTrash says:

My son's a new OS3 Ops specialist in the Navy in his first deployment and in the midst of his 90 days on KP and Cranking. Everybody has to do it. My kid included.

6. silverbeats says:

AE's!!!

7. inspector32 says:

i remember my days mess cranking. i was lucky and was on the 02 level working in the officers mess.

8. Gancling says:

I’m not sure when the $263.07 was effective from? But it is clealry misleading I’ve only been a member 2.774 days but I was > = bummed when I saw: When people visit your site, you will generate cash from the ads! It’s as simple as turning it on. We’re still working through some of the red tape and security to get this running but you will soon have a bank account and get $$ just for having people look at your photos! BTW, I love your suggestions!I hope they cut tape, start with something and then offer alternatives at some point. My stats thus far:Total Portfolio Views: 36Total Photos Served: 726

9. Saunders says:

I once had a time in the airforce during my aviation lawyer studies and I can say that these men and women are amazing. The daily rigid was too hard for me.

10. Sammy Uhl says:

It would be an honor to be an electrician in the Army or the Aviation team. In fact, I think it would be an interesting career path for me being an electrician in Wembley. It could be difficult but fulfilling at the same time.