Thank you to fallen Kyler L. Estrada (10 Photos)

Source 1
Source 2

Comments:

1. antitango says:

"It is foolish and WRONG to mourn the men that have died, rather we should thank God that such men lived."

There's a reason Corpsmen are allowed to wear our EGAs.

2. Anonymous says:

eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him

R.I.P Petty Officer 3rd Class Kyler L. Estrada Thank you for your service and dedication. God bless you and your Family

To the above Marines, thank you for your service, it is appreciated

5. Jacy Saline says:

Kyler Estrada was my only nephew and my sisters only son. Our family is still trying to process his passing. On behalf of myself and my family i would like to thank everyone who has posted all the kid words and prayers.Kyler died doing exactly what he wanted to do, serving his country.That being said it doesnt take away the loss we our feeling.Kyler we love you.

• SquidVicious says:

God has Relieved the Watch, Mam. I thank God for unselfish people like Kyler Estrada, your nephew. Your family will be in my prayers.
      With The Very Utmost of Respect, SV.

6. Ret. RescueSwimmer says:

Fare-thee-well, Sailor Brave.

7. A Friend says:

Kyler was the love of Alyssa's life. May God hold him in his arms. Thank you for such a brave young man. His family raised a wonderful man that will be missed in this world. We hope that his wife and family are somewhat comforted by the words posted here, although no words can take away the pain of this loss. Know you have friends that really love you and are here whenever. With love to this family.

8. jordan says:

I came across Estrada's obituary while trying to find that of my Grandmother who passed over the weekend. As a 30yr old Army vet, I too would like to share my appreciation to the family of this brave serviceman. Medics are angels to combat troops, and put themselves in harms way time and again in order to save the lives of their brothers. God Speed.

9. Jeremy saline says:

Kyler was more of my brother than my cousin we both grew up with only sisters so we just acted like we were eachothers brothers since we had none and let me tell you he was the bravest man I have ever met and if he would of had the chance, he would have saved alot more lifes he wouldn have wanted to pass any other way then next to his brothers in combat I am eternally gratefull for him and I am going to dedicade the rest of my life to him as he did for us

10. friend says:

You are missed by so many Kyler.