Comments:

1. Franklin1138 says:

It was close, especially when Danielle #44 was brought in. But I'm giving it to the Uniforms this time. Gotta love it.

2. poof says:

panty hoes are not sexy. hooters CEO needs to change this

3. JK1 says:

Hooters blows. Let's see some sexy girls from The Tilted Kilt!

4. MITH says:

A woman with an automatic weapon any day then some stupid bimpo in orange shorts that cant figure out how to tie her own shoes.

5. DEZZA says:

"women in uniform kahki ,brown and blue
    women in uniformacoming after you!"…..Iron Maiden.
    I do like a woman who can service an engine or handle an M60 sorry Hooters get a real job!

• Weapon exp says:

That’s a Mg 42 not an M60 ! Better than a 60 by a long shot lol and yes any chick that can handle that weapon is hot !!!!

6. #45 Hey I need a rigger check over here too

7. Bob H says:

I love every Hooter Girl I ever met, but I'll take every one of those beautiful ladies in uniform first. Especially #7, #9 and #19

8. Janky says:

#9 I wish you were calling me!

9. theTWIDGET says:

Currently serving with #57. Nothing more fine than a babe that knows how to work on an engine.

10. daniel says:

Well the Hotter girls are just barbie dolls all they know how to do is take your order and flirt. A woman in uniform needs to put up with may more then that. Women in uniform Win

11. Rob says:

#7 WOW!!!

12. Scott says:

Women have no business being in the military.

13. Aaron says:

Overall, I gotta say the win goes to the Hooters girls! Checkout an easy way to get a few kisses from the Hooters girls: http://www.FiestaFrog.com/blog/index.php/video-ch…. But easier said than done

14. Wigs says:

A girl that will stand on an engine or a girl that can tear it apart, clean it and put it back together….

pretty obvious. uniforms.

15. truestory says:

hooters 0 others 1

16. bill says:

#57 winner. always a woman in uniform wins.

17. Steve says:

#9 is on the USS John C Stennis. Don't know her name, but I notice her in passing. Will let her know you guys like her.

18. IMO.. says:

I don't know. Maybe I just don't see it cause I've been in the Army for so long I'm use to seeing women in uniform. That AND they could've picked better looking women for the ones in uniform imo with the exception of #51..and maybe a couple of other women on there might look good if they were dressed up..Cause you got to remember too they're not just going to hire any hag to work at hooters. You obviously got to look good to work there. And it looks like they just picked random women from the military. So you really can't really compare the two.. Cause they're not paid to look good. And pretty much every single woman that works at hooters ARE paid to look good. But hey if you want my opinion I think every single one of the hooters girls looks good CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE PAID FOR.. And I'll give it to #51 too. But like I said they should've picked better looking women in the military for this if they wanted to make a comparison..

19. Angelic says:

Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information. theBRIGADE would be nothing without you, our loyal civilians, soldiers and veterans. Thank you.

20. gajodhar bhai says:

tumjari bhan ka land salo

21. gajodhar bhai says:

tumjari gaand me gadhe ka lamba lamba salo ye kya comment karne ko keh rahe ho gadhe ke bacho salo british tumhari ma ki

22. ronnie baker says:

Awsomeness

23. […] of men love a woman in uniform, they like a woman who takes care of herself.  A woman who has a career and an interest in life, […]