My attempt at a book report: American Sniper (11 photos and my crappy writing skills)

When it comes to editorial writing, you could poke a hole the size of Mt. Vesuvius in my ability. That being said, I did a post on the book “American Sniper” a few months back. Well, I’ve finally got around to reading it…and it is f-ing awesome. The story brings you in with the mere fact that it is told by the Navy SEAL with the most kills in U.S. history (over 150 confirmed kills). Ok, cool but that is not what makes this book great. The book gives an amazing inside look at the last ten years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I laughed through out the book from Chris Kyle’s antidotes about situations he dealt with during his time in war. It’s a cool, fun and amazing groupings of small accounts of events that help explain the whole story of our involvement in the war. As usual, this is just my opinion and they ain’t paying me sh*t to say any of this…I just wanted to share this great read with anyone who’s interested.
Check it out here

Comments:

Thank You Chris Kyle for your invaluable service to our troops and country I have no doubt in my mind you saved a lot of lives In your tours of duty. God Bless you

2. Hunter says:

I ordered the book, I can't wait to read it.

3. CTTD says:

I'm usually not one to read a book, however, that was amazing.

4. Herbert says:

I would love to make fun of this guy, but I don't know what would make me more scared, not seeing him, or seeing him.

5. @Rheo_pipo says:

I read it after you recommended it here. He recommended Marcus Luttrell book Lone Survivor and read it also. Great books. (and I never read any, but those I did cover to cover)

6. DAnny says:

i have been reading it and it is awesome.!!!!!!!

7. home tutor says:

I ordered the book, I can't wait to read it.