User submit: hot heli mech girl (10 Photos)

“I love
to shoot guns, crossfit, get tatted, weld, and farm. I’m currently in
the Army as a helicopter mechanic & deployed in Afghanistan
[asscrackistan, trashcanistan.. etc]

. Fuck shit up is my life motto
and kickstart my heart by Motley Crue is my theme song”

Comments:

1. Ryan says:

Your at Camp Marmal, I see you at the gym here…..Hope you don't get shy when I say chive on!!

2. SilkySapper says:

I was down in Kandahar until last July, "Chimo" from us Canadian Combat Engineers. You're lucky you're up North with the Germans, but unlucky that you`re at one those garbage airbases. the FOB life is so much better than having all those bigwigs around.

If you ever come up to Canada to train with us Canucks, I'll buy you a beer and we can show each other our tats

3. Jimmy says:

Make her the chivette of the week so we can see more. ( ESSAYONS )

4. Joe H says:

Great smile and beautiful ink. Your one gorgeous southern gal. Thanks for serving over there. I have yet to see the land side of whats going since I'm Navy. Be safe and KCCO out there

5. KAG says:

Hot, and could kick my ass after helping me put new fuel injectors in.

6. Guest says:

CUMDUMPSTER… Some lucky guys are hitting that

7. Hugh says:

Best post on theBRIGADE since forever. Just sayin'.

8. jig says:

Your motto should be "Pa can't tell the difference between me and the other donkeys on the farm".

9. Prince Norman says:

its Norman from AIT im in Afghanistan too hit me up

10. Gwen says:

Dearest Jig, im sorry you can't get any pussy and feel that insulting females makes you feel better. or maybe you just have a small dick and cant please any women you do get.. either way, go back into the hole you crawled out of.❤ Thanks.

• gherrera_19 says:

Hey I know that guy Zach…weird. lol Jig is an idiot. Love that back piece Gwen, and keep rockin' it wherever you are in this shithole. Hopefully it's a bit cooler than J-bad, it's hot as fuck down here. Yeah…and hit us up on facebook!:)

11. Zach says:

My name’s Zach Faulkner and I’m a Flight Medic deployed in RC-E right now, and I just wanted to say Rock-the-fuck-On, doll!! Good to know that I have smokin’ hot sisters in aviation out here doin’ work with us. Keep your head low and shoot me a message on facebook sometime, babe😉

12. jsmooth11 says:

Real beauty

13. shootthebird says:

I have seen this girl around my BDE. Girl is funny as hell…and doesn't seem the type to go fucking everyone. So the negative comments aren't necessary. Nice ink Gwen.

14. lasting longer in bed says:

Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your post is simply great and i can assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with impending post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

15. Randall says: