Let’s see your Airsoft gun (55 Photos)

So you’ve got a customized airsoft gun…send me some photos and I’ll put them in a future airsoft post
Submit your Photos here

Submit your Photos here

Comments:

1. armyguy says:

how am i 1st.. these are fun the real thing is so much better though.. still prefer paintball too

2. Scotsman says:

#32 #38 Some of these are incredibly well done! Real guns are always better though.😛
    #50 Also, HAHAHA! I'd love to se someone using that!

cool guns if you can afford it

4. whyme1973 says:

#22 #34 #49 I'd rather play with these toys.

5. REally? says:

Who gives a shit about airsoft guns?

• Franklin1138 says:

They're huge in parts of the world where real guns are restricted (like Japan, where airsoft was basically invented). Probably not as big a deal here since anyone with a clean record can get a real firearm, but it's still a nice way for someone to have a cool-looking replica of a gun that would be otherwise either out of their price range or difficult/impossible to get. I've participated in some airsoft events, and they're pretty fun. Lots of people get really into it.

• Animal says:

Why would you give a shit if anyone does? It's none of your business what people spend their own money on.

I prefer real guns myself, but I don't give an ounce of rat's pee if other folks like airsoft guns, or paintball, or Wagnerian opera. It doesn't affect me.

• ladderzombie says:

well, you guys in the U.S. can afford to give a shit about airsoft guns, as you have much easier access to real guns. But try to get a real gun in Germany or something like that.

6. Spencer_on_Fire says:

#55 looks like my set-up when I go out to an event. Now I'm building on a real gun. So much better:)

7. bman says:

Some of those were real guns. Unless you can prove me wrong, than I'll admit they look pretty darn real.

• Torden says:

You'd be surprised, i worked at a paintball store before i left for school and they started selling airsoft too. There was full metal ar15s with actual colt and armalite trademarks. There was a company called real sword that make type56 replicas that were made out of the real weapon. It's really neat, tempted me into buying a colt ar replica, some extra magazines and started playing. I try to play an 8 hour game once a month, good exercise.

• bman says:

#15 had me the most, but upon further inspection of my real magpul magazine the little marking on this one is in the wrong place, that and I noticed the battery wire insde the foregrip. Shocking part is I looked up the price on some of these and you could build a real AR15 for the same cost if not cheaper.

• bman says:

That and Pmags have square patterns in them…

• Muadieb says:

The Magpul EMAG's don't have the patterns like you see on the PMAG.

• Muadieb says:

The Magpul EMAG's don't have the patterns like you see on the PMAG.

But I agree that some of these look very realistic. I would venture to say that #37 #38 #48 #55 could be quite real judging from the looks of the bolt carriers, inner barrel diameters, and other miscellaneous parts attached. If they're still airsoft someone is truly an artist.

• Guy with the hair says:

Last I checked, inner barrels only exist on airsoft guns so why are you relating "inner barrels" as a feature to a real weapon? If you could see the inner barrel, it would be an AEG. Also, you can't see any inner barrels on any of these pictures…I think you are a tad confused.

• Muadieb says:

I was actually referring to #48 with that part.. You can see the barrel outlet where the muzzle brake is. All firearms have an inner barrel diameter, otherwise there is nothing for the projectile to pass through. Or are you referring to a inner barrel sleeve… then yes, but I meant that the opening on the muzzle brake on 48 looks as though it could be a real rifle.

• Torden says:

Yeah some people really go all out with the replicas. I was able to get mine, 6 magazines, and 3 batteries for about $350. I'm unfortunately in New Jersey, so i don't get to shoot my real rifle all too often. I actually gotta keep it in PA because it violates most of the assault weapon ban requirements. So i didn't mind spending a little on a replica to have. I'll probably submit a pic of it, it's neat.

8. Vic says:

#40 So did your parents or your wife chew your ass for over spraying on the paver brick??

9. rob says:

#49 MOAR!!!

10. mijo69 says:

#22 Wow. Just wow.

11. mullex says:

Airsoft is relatively cheap.

12. Dave Marks says:

#38 looks so damn real. Anyone know what it is?

13. Rayna says:

14. Michael says:

Toys? Why not have the real thing. Trust me they're alot more fun