Comments:

1. whyme1973 says:

#27 Thank you for your sacrifice. Hoping for his speedy and safe return. In the meantime, feel free to share more with the group.

#5 What a cutie.

2. YEMX says:

#20 you won't see this type of photo on the news.

• whyme1973 says:

Why would you? Nothing news worthy to the likes of ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC. Selective news…gotta love it and the vapid pseudo-intellectuals that watch it.

• Animal says:

A few months back some hippie-type overheard me saying I'd been in the Army for twelve years. He asked me "how many children I killed."

I managed to resist the urge to pound him into a grease stain, and settled for telling him to go fuck himself.

• Allen says:

thank you for your service and god bless!

• fasterthanu says:

You should have asked him what he's accomplished in 12 years. Idiots like that think the country they live in has always been free, and that nobody's ever had to pick up a rifle and put some f*cking work in. I'm sure in your 12 years of service you've changed people lives for the better and helped stabilize entire regions. All the while that subhuman POS sits on his ass all day and thinks he has the right to insult an actual functioning member of society.

You should have told him to raise his hand when he spoke to you and then told him to go fuck himself lol

• Franklin1138 says:

Well, now, he's probably accomplished a lot. $100,000 in student loans and $30,000 in credit card debt is nothing to sneeze at.

• stonewall_79 says:

You should kick his stupid ass just for your mental healt it's a bad thing keep your anger

#15 F-14 Any time Baby, I find this Photo Ironic, In the movie "The Final Count Down" an F-14 shot down a Mitsubishi Zero

4. Big Brad says:

Outstanding photos. Keep 'em comin'. And a big THANK YOU to all of our service men and women.

5. Karen says:

This site constantly reminds me why I love men in uniform

6. Poetry says:

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..