User submit: Special Forces photos (36 HQ Photos)

These are usually user submitted by guys that are either part of the forces, or know someone who is so they are VERY up to date, some as early as pictures taken the day they’re posted. They’re also very thorough as you’ll see some posts saying “I know that guy personally and he’s not SOF, he’s CAG.” and other things along those lines. So if you see it posted, it’s true. And if it’s not, it’ll be corrected shortly. Also, there are no faces allowed. It’s against forum rules, as these guys are the real life super heroes.

Thank you Jeff for sharing your bad ass site

This is a link to the page here

Comments:

Incredible pics. Thank you guys for your service. The jobs you do are priceless and we owe you a huge debt of gratitude God Bless you all

2. spiket123 says:

#20
    blody buget cuts lol

3. tex says:

just in time to take my mind off exams…thanks brigade

4. whyme1973 says:

True bad asses.

5. John says:

#3 The identities of some mustaches have been changed to protect the innocent.

Seriously though, excellent editing of that pic – Blur the mustache while leaving the guys face largely visible.

• Jeff says:

I know that sounds dumb, but there's a couple of cases with that. First off, those boards as for persec (personal security), which means, but the rules, all tattoos, faces, name tapes, and anything else that might come up. But some of the guys (like this guy) are members of the boards, and would like to post pics of themselves. So they do the bare minimum since they probably have this on their Facebook, and whatever else.
      Also, most of the recognizable features are your mouth, cheeks, nose and eyes. A big bald head won't give away his features.

• Jeff says:

Wow, that was terrible spelling mistakes. Sorry. All those things (tattoos…etc) need to be removed. And the first "but" should be a "by"

6. P90 says:

If any Brits have an intrest in viewing similar images of elite British troops (SAS, SBS, Roal Marines, Royal Marine Commandos, Parachute Regiment, Parachute Regiment's Pathfinder Platoon, Special Forces Support Group etc.) there is a good site well worth a visit called 'eliteukforces'

• Jeff says:

You can become a member of those boards and ask for them. It's a worldwide board. I actually bought something from a guy in Sweden off those boards.

7. guy says:

i hope to see myself on here someday

8. mountainsniper31 says:

#1 is some kind of equipment or training company marketing photo. The men are sitting in a UH-1, which is a platform no longer in use (I think there are one or two CONUS companies still in service).

• Patrick says:

to be honest my first instinct was airsoft. theres some non-milspec stuff and two different generations of crye pants. not to mention the guy on the left with a tacticool AK. and the UH-1 has no windows
      [/gear nerd]

9. 1iJack2 says:

#26 #27 what kind of 40mm is that they are shooting?

10. Ryan says:

#26 is a 320 and #27 is a mk19

11. David says:

So why do special forces identities need to be concealed? At what point do you become blurrable in the armed forces? I repsect these men immensly I would just like to know why they need to be concealed?

12. Buldockhatesballcaps says:

I hope Col Buldock didn't see any of these!

13. I'm Keeping Him says:

#28
    What do we do if we actually FIND E.T.?

14. stefanie says:

Love it boys! Keep up the good work.

15. Irish Hooligan1 says:

RLTW

16. Dave says:

"I belong to these boards that have pictures of Delta Force, Army Rangers, Navy SEALs, SOF (Green Berets), and many more. This is a link to the page here Thank you Jeff for sharing your bad ass site"
    Sooo…. since when has SOF stood for US Army Special Forces? Oh yeah, it never has. Your lack of the most basic knowledge makes anything you say/post unreliable. Some really cool pics of some BAMFs. The first picture… might be legit but they and their weapons are a too clean, and they're not even carrying a basic combat load. I also spot another guy who definitely isn't an operator, his freaking unit patch gives it away.

17. download fonts,photoshop fonts,free fonts download,fonts for photoshop says:

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your submit is simply spectacular and i could assume you are a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

18. Dodo says: