User submit: memory of friend Michael Joseph Metcalf (3 Photos)

Comments:

R.I.P. PFC Michael Joseph Metcalf, God Bless you and your family in this sorrowful occasion. There are not enough words and not enough measure to thank you for your Ultimate Sacrifice and Service

etcrr, you don't get many thumbs up from me and most of your comments can be pretty lame. However this time you brought an extra tear to my eyes already wet from reading several of these powerful memorial day posts. I am a US Army Infantry vet who served in Iraq in 03-04 and again 06-07. Too many of my comrades never got to see their family again and we honor their memory everyday.
      RIP Metcalf, you will never be forgotten.

• etcrr says:

I don't try to please people honestly, I am glad that You are pleased by this post. I lost a relative in Vietnam. So I understand. KCCO and Thank You for your service

2. antitango says:

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died, rather we should Thank God that such men lived!" — Gen. George Patton

Even though Patton was just in the Army and not the Marines, it's still one of my favorite quotes.

3. Tillman61 says:

Thank you PFC Michael Joseph Metcalf. Rest in peace and may peace come to your family and friends.

4. God Bless you and yours PFC Michael Joseph Metcalf! You're exactly what today means to us! You will never be forgotten!

5. Nona says:

Great story on selling poeterpirs and some things not to do. It sounded like the real estate professional you were trying to get pictures from is not so professional.