User submit: helping an injured IED friend (Click to support)

Picture and description of a Navy EOD tech Taylor Morris from my hometown that was injured by an IED blast last week.  He lost a lot, but is doing well and definitely personifying “KCCO”.  Please post in DAR if at all possible.  Link to his Facebook support page below.  Also, if you can post, please don’t mention my name.  I just want to support this brave young man.
Click here to support

Comments:

1. Shawn says:

God Bless WARRIOR thoughts & prayers coming your way

2. donmichael64 says:

Our prayers are with you .

3. Big Daddy says:

Stay strong Taylor, God bless you!!

Taylor, smooth seas and fair winds to you, Anything worth having is never easy to attain. We all know that it is a tough fight to get where you want to be, but you CAN do it. It is NOT what happens to us they determines who we are. It is what We choose to do about it that makes us who we are. God Bless You Taylor and your Family. Thank You for your Serving and Sacrifice for us. It is appreciated

5. Matt says:

Thanks for fighting to protect our country. Keep strong man, you have the support of an entire nation behind you!

6. kyrejto says:

Being an infantry platoon leader who just returned from a tour of afghanistan, I’d just like to thank Taylor and all the other EOD teams out there for all you do to save our asses. to quote ranger-up, “As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I’m the craziest mother fucker in the valley – EOD Tech”

7. los says:

Taylor – I as well as the rest of the free world really appreciate the sacrifice you made to keep us all safe. You are very much appreciated and are a hero in all our hearts. Keep your head up and chive on sir!

8. Chris says:

God bless you and thank you for your sacrifice.

9. mikey says:

…..what can we do to really HELP, and make a difference for this HERO?!?!?!?!? $$$$, time, projects….let us know…

10. Auth says:

I’m glad I didn’t go, because if I would’ve seen Dave’s hinntaug eyes in person, I might’ve gone crazy. The pictures alone are enough to give me bad dreams. And I’m not even normally scared of clowns.