A quick look at Northrop Grumman’s new Medium Assault Vehicle (34 Photos)

Comments:

1. gear_kweer says:

I want it. I want it now!

2. freddy boy says:

Chive, what I fail to understand is your unabashed support for the troops and all things military and yet you are blatantly supportive of Obama who has reneged on every single promise he made concerning pulling the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan within 12 months of his election. Your post of the 50 most humorous responses over the presidential debate was nothing more than 100% mockery of Romney. At this point, U.S. troops can't even go on the most routine patrol without fear of being assassinated by Afghan troops. This duplicity by my favorite website is simply astonishing.

• guest says:

100% agree with you

• Rick says:

I run this site, not theChive. I haven't had time to see the post you're referring too. In terms of politics, I do my best to avoid them on this site. Thank you for voicing your thoughts on the matter but as in all things, you can only control what you can control.

3. whyme1973 says:

Will there be a civilian model?

4. randomsoldier says:

looks very cool, practicality is very low, no door protection? no blast protection? i feel like this vehicle could be taken out with nothing more than a guy and a rifle. and why are the jerry cans filled with fuel on the front? tisk tisk for poor design and poor protection. A plus on the look cool factor

5. Nl-- says:

Looks like an IAD magnet

6. Bill says:

New invisible armour?!

7. Neil says:

Didn't they learn anything from Iraq about open un-armoured vehicles? Looks cool but not for a combat zone.

8. John says:

I Guess if there isn't a risk of I.E.D's.